Storm Repair & What To Expect
Storm Damage can be a very frustrating experience for homeowners, from making sure that everything is covered to finding a contractor. We aim to make this as painless as possible.
Before The Job Begins
A Legacy Construction Project Manager meets with you and reviews the insurance scope
- What has been approved
- We will also verify that the Insurance Adjuster did not miss anything
- If we find anything missed, we will work with the Insurance Company to get the items on the scope for repair
- Explain our process in replacing the roof, siding, and other scope items
- Selection of shingles and colors
- Selection of siding and colors
- Selection of any other materials needed
Getting the Work Completed
- Legacy Construction schedules all work to be completed
- Contacts you to arrange date of installation (weather permitting)
- Orders all materials
- Schedules crews to do approved work
After the Work is Completed
- Your Legacy Construction Project Manager reviews the completed work with you, and ensures your satisfaction
- Legacy Construction provides you an invoice and your insurance company with an invoice and/or Certification of Completion letter (if applicable)
- An additional check (depreciation recovery) or supplemental check may be issued by your insurance company for the approved work
- Final payment for the project should be sent to Legacy Construction, 1516 Main Ave., Goodland, KS 67735
Thank you very much for your business.
We will work For You and with your Insurance Company to ensure that all damages are repaired!